Approx. Rs 3,000 / CertificateGet Latest Price
International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
|Type of Industry||For Food|
|Mode of Report||Hard Copy|
|Certifications Provided||ISO 22000:2005|
|Target Location||Pan India|
|Document verification Mode||Online|
|Type of Certification||New Certification|
released ISO 22000:2018
for Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- Requirements for any organization in the food chain, in order to provide a framework of internationally harmonized requirements for systematically managing safety in food production. Following the publication of ISO 22000, BIS has adopted this international standard, such as IS / ISO 22000:2018. This standard combines the principles of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
developed by the Codex Alimentarius Commission, and combines the HACCP Prerequisite Programs (PRSPs). Risk analysis is the key to a system of safety management as effective food risk analysis helps to organize the knowledge to build an effective combination of controls. ISO 22000 requires that all hazards that may reasonably be expected in the food chain, including hazards that may be associated with the type of treatment and facilities are identified and evaluated. Therefore allows to determine and document the reasons for some of the identified risks should be managed by a particular organization and why others do not need. ISO 22000 is fully compliant Quality Management Systems (QMS) ISO 9001: 2008
Benefits form ISO 22000:2018 Certification
- Integrates the principles of Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system developed be Codex Alimentarius Commission. It combines the HACCP plan with prerequisite programme (PRPs) and operational PRPs.
- Requires that all Hazards that may be reasonably expected to occur in the food chain are identified, assessed and controlled.
- Can be applied independent of other management system standards or can be integrated with existing other management systems.
- Allows even small, tiny scale organizations to implement as externally developed combination of control measures.
- Intended for organizations seeking more focused, coherent and integrated food safety management systems.
- Emphasis on preventions of food safety hazards of all types.
- Ensures compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Provides for management of potential emergency situations & accidents that can impact food safety.
The key factors to ensure food safety, the main elements of FSMS to manage and reduce risks to health arising from the activities for the whole food consumption are:
- Interactive communication.
- Management System.
- Prerequisite program.
- HACCP, benefits to customers.
- Increased international acceptance of food
- Reduce the risk of the product / service claims
- To meet the needs of customers in the contract
- To ensure food safety
- Better health
- Demonstrations in accordance with international standards and regulations do I need
- Help to meet the applicable statues of food safety and regulatory requirements
- It ensures to compete effectively with national and international markets